The passion of our church to reach beyond our walls in service is tremendous and growing! As a faithful congregation, our goal will always be to disburse 10% of our actual ‘received giving’ back out in the form of Outreach dollars.
Here is a little glimpse of how your generosity has made an impact in the last few years:
3 Blood Drives: 39 units donated = 117 lives saved!
Christian Community Action (CCA) Pantry
18 volunteers gave their time on the third Sunday of every month = 216 volunteers in 2014!
Denton State School
1 Gift Tree = 125 gifts collected for the residents.
The Ebby House
- Your generosity exceeded expectations when you donated boxes and bags full of paper, pens, binders, folders, backpacks, books, etc. to the College School Supply Drive.
- Out of the $700 raised as part of the Global Gift Market, we were able to purchase a wireless printer-scanner-fax machine for their growing computer lab. We are also donating an additional $2000 to help supplement the cost of new laptops to empower these girls to apply for jobs, register for college and do their homework.
Global Gift Market
Youth Kids Hope USA
- Almost $8,900 raised to support various charitable organizations both locally and abroad.
- $170 of yummy bake sale goodies sold to support our Creekwood.
- 10 mentors and 10 prayer partners trained.
- 1 mentoring space decorated.
- New mentoring partnership launched between 1 school/1 church/10 AWESOME kids!
Our Calling - Thanksgiving Outreach
16 boxes and 6 big plastic bags of clothes, shoes, canned goods and household items collected to support Southwest Good Samaritan Ministries.
Wash Out Hunger Car Wash
- 17 volunteers blessed with the opportunity to serve the homeless on Thanksgiving Day in partnership with the organization ‘Our Calling’ who served over 500 guests total that day Souper Bowl Sunday.
- 734 food items collected to support CCA in an effort to ‘Push Hunger Through the End Zone’.
Over 500 cans collected for the CCA food pantry to help stock the pantry for summer.
Youth Mission Trip Auction
$13,000 raised that will allow our youth and young adults, ages 9-22 to work with community partners in Houston to provide safe, affordable housing and to volunteer with men recovering from addiction.